Welcome to Santa Barbara’s Boating Club
The Santa Barbara Sail and Power Squadron (SBSPS), a local chapter of The United States Power Squadrons, has served our community for over 70 years, teaching safer boating and organizing fun events. We are passionate about boating and we love it. Boating is fun, we show you how to enjoy it - safely!
We are dedicated to making boating safer and more enjoyable by teaching classes in boating and safety, seamanship, navigation basic to advanced, engine maintenance, weather and other subjects. We are the premier source of boating classes and education in Santa Barbara.
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS
We offer free Vessel Safety Checks to verify the presence and condition of Safety Equipment required by State and Federal regulations.
CRUISES and RALLIES
Enjoy participating with fellow members who have local knowledge and a wide range of experience. We welcome new boaters and count among our members sailors with world wide cruising and racing and experience.
We enjoy dock gatherings such as Ships and Dips, Progressive Dinners and events at Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club and other parties.
Most Recent Articles
- February 2023 News from the Osgoods, South of the Border by Karen OsgoodBy Steve YorkFebruary 7, 2023
- October 2022, Cruising on a 150 Year-Old Schooner Windjammer by Rich & Peggy CiolinoBy Steve YorkNovember 3, 2022
- July 2022 Adventures Asea by Virginia and Dennis JohnsBy Steve YorkAugust 8, 2022
- JUNE 2022 BENCHMARK SURVIVES ITS SHAKEDOWN CRUISE BY SCOTT BURNSBy Steve YorkJune 7, 2022
- February 2022 News From Adventurer Sailors by Patrick White & Alyssa LewisBy Steve YorkFebruary 12, 2022
USPS Home Page USPS Privacy Statement USPS Trademark Statement USPS Disclaimer Statement
Webmaster contact firstname.lastname@example.org